We are a small but mighty program! Here are some great benefits to training as an OBGYN in Regina:
- Our program supports 2 seats per year, which makes for a welcoming and close-knit community
- Early hands-on experience for both obstetrical and gynecologic surgeries and procedures
- Friendly attendings, staff, and residents! :)
- Excellent resident representation in program development at a variety of levels
- One-on-one training from our attending physicians who are well-trained in minimally invasive techniques (i.e. you will be a great gynecologic surgeon upon completion of this program!)
- Flexible curriculum to meet individual resident learning needs, whether you are aiming for generalist practice or plan to complete a subspecialty fellowship
- Living in a friendly city that continues to grow every year and has everything you need – with the benefits of a short commute to work and low cost of living!